Clinical concepts in the treatment of soft tissue recession and peri-implantitis
The objective of this course is to provide clinical concepts in the treatment of patients with a soft tissue recession of teeth and implants as well as in the treatment of patients with biological implant complications.
The treatment concepts based on scientific evidence are complemented by clinical case presentations.
The theoretical lectures will be rounded off with practical exercises.
- Treatment of single and multiple recessions using the modified tunnel technique
- Removal of a connective tissue graft
- Regenerative treatment of a peri-implant bone defect
- Practicing suturing techniques
- Etiology and risk factors of soft tissue recession on teeth and implants
- Etiology and risk factors of peri-implant diseases
- Classification and diagnostics of soft tissue recessions
- Definitions and diagnostics of peri-implant diseases
- Clinical protocols in the treatment of single and multiple recessions
- Autologous connective tissue grafts in the treatment of single and multiple recessions
- Biomaterials in the treatment of single and multiple recessions
- Clinical protocols in the treatment of peri-implant diseases
- Biomaterials in the regenerative treatment of peri-implant diseases